Welcome to the second generation of Toy Collector! This application has grown organically with the help of collectors all over the globe. What started as a simple checklist for M.U.S.C.L.E has grown into a database of over 67,000 toys, figures and collectibles.
Version 2.0 brings some huge advancements, both under the hood and new features.
New features include:
1) Multiple pictures per item. Download the default image, an alternative image, and take your own image with the camera! If an image is missing, you can take an image and immediately send it to the developer to make it available to all users.
2) Customized sorting. Sort your collection alphabetically, numerically, by wave, and more! This feature will be fully implemented after some additional feedback from you. If you notice a line isn't sorting the way you think it should, let the developer know.
3) Export just your want list or your owned list directly to email. Share your lists with your friends and family!
4) On-the-fly updates and corrections! Notice something missing. Let the developer know from the Settings menu and it can be made available immediately!
Under the hood improvements:
1) Much faster searching! The database only includes items you are interested in, which means faster searching and organizing
2) Much more stable.
Most importantly, it's improved and updated all the time! With the help of collectors all around the world, Toy Collector is frequently updated with new toy lines. Over 100 lines are now represented, ranging from vintage He-Man figures to new-age Glyos figures. Nothing needs to be left out... if there is something you want added, just let the developer know!