IMPORTANT NOTE: ISEC7 Mobility for SAP for Citrix Worx is Citrix Ready Worx enabled and requires the use of a XenMobile Admin console account. One of the XenMobile Apps (Citrix Receiver or Worx Home) should be installed on the device.
ISEC7 Mobility for SAP provides secure mobile access to SAP® CRM, SAP® ERP and different SAP® Workflows for Sales, Service technicians and management!
- Simple and fast online/offline integration in any backend system of SAP Business Suite without middleware
- Predefined CRM and ERP packages for sales and service technicians
- A combined workflow inbox allows easy access to workflows from different backend systems
- Customer specific enhancements are simply done with existing ABAP know how
- No developer skills for mobile devices needed due to native generic application
- Flexible customer specific color themes
- Migration path: Start fast and add Sybase SMP if needed
Value for business units
- Accelerated processes thanks to near-term approval while on the go
- Optimized preparation of customer visits even while on the go
- Access to real-time information allows immediate replies to customer questions
- Rapid fulfillment of customer requests such as the demand for information material
- Travel or waiting time can be utilized as working time
- Inspection & Service: offline service orders from ERP PM/CS; confirmation of time, material and status with photos; create new service orders with photos
- CRM: accounts , contacts, opportunities, activities, leads
- ERP: accounts, status of orders, open payments, product search with pricing and availability
- Workflows: simple to use framework to integrate workflows from different backend systems
- Integration of GPS maps, camera, barcode, eMail and address book
- Authentication with username/password or SSO via Portal or X.509 certificates
- Customer specific color themes and logos
This app runs against a predefined public SAP system. To connect to your own backend please contact ISEC7.