This little game uses the developer tool called Multiplatform Runtime Level Editor available in the Unity Asset Store.
The Multiplatform Runtime Level Editor will allow your players to create levels in game. Allowing your gamer community to create levels will not only increase their satisfaction, but it will also save your time. You can also use this level editor to create levels yourself and save them. This way you can allow your players to download the levels from your server or mysql database, which will reduce your initial game file size.
- works in Unity 5
- no Unity Pro required
- runtime (runs on device, does not need Unity Editor)
- supports both touch screen & mouse/keyboard
- terrain editor (uses Unity Terrain Engine)
- object editor (placement, transformation, coloring)
- object snap tools (to terrain/grid, object to object)
- streamed levels (instantiate visible objects only)
- level preview icon rendering
- easily moddable uGUI
- 3 demos (full level editor, FPS game with object editor and terrain editor)
- open code (no obfuscation, change the code as you want)
- independent modules (handles(move|rotate|scale), perspective gizmo, snap tools, level streaming, touch gestures, uGUI widgets, ...)