For companies using PRO’s integrated vendor management system (VMS) and managed services provider (MSP) solution, Wand Tablet for iPad delivers a comprehensive VMS experience to the tablet. Managers can flexibly manage lifecycle contingent workforce tasks from anywhere using their Apple iPad. With Wand Tablet, they can quickly approve timecards, expenses, SOW billing, and new requests. They can even review and give feedback on new resumes or quotes for projects, track KPIs, receive notifications and alerts, review quotes, provide feedback, negotiate, accept/reject suppliers, manage spend, and more.
SAFE AND SECURE
• Log into Wand Tablet for iPad using your Wand VMS credentials provided by the PRO Unlimited Client Services Team
• Securely access all of your data from the Wand VMS, with no syncing necessary
• Seamlessly transition between Mobile, Tablet, Wearable, and Web devices, picking up right where you left off
KEY WAND TABLET FEATURES FOR MANAGERS
• 100% native mobile application that leverages the full capabilities of the iPad device
• Push notifications that alert managers of new action items requiring their attention
• Timecards that managers can review in detail and then approve or reject with a simple and intuitive swipe interface
• Detailed Financial Requests and Change Requests that managers can review and approve or reject (includes Headcount Requests, Project/SOW, Expenses, etc.)
• Requisition management: open, submit, review, approve/reject requisitions for workers and statement-of-work (SOW) projects
• Complete SOW management: review quotes, provide feedback, negotiate, and accept/reject suppliers
• Manage spend: track KPIs such as committed versus actual
• Side-by-side candidate comparison, candidate resume review, and interview scheduling without ever leaving the app
• Real-time rate benchmarking powered by PRO Unlimited’s Market Rate Module
• Existing workforce management by reviewing assignment details, days left, funds depletion, and billing history
• Wand Mobile for iPhone, the first comprehensive, 100 percent native VMS app for the iPhone used by managers and workers.
• Wand Wearable for Apple Watch, a companion app to Wand Mobile. Managers can receive notifications, approve timecards and billing, and more — all directly from their wrists.
NOTE: Wand Tablet can be activated only if the end user works for a company using PRO’s integrated vendor management system (VMS) and managed services provider (MSP) solution.