Yellowtime is a simple, robust timekeeping app for freelancers. No complex system to learn, no messing about with calendars, no fuss.
– Hit START to begin recording. It's as simple as that.
– Go and do your thing. Close the app, or turn your iPhone/iPad off, and it'll still be recording.
– When you're done working, come back and hit STOP.
– Assign a project.
– Job done.
– Input times manually.
– Set rates for your projects, per hour, per day or for the whole project.
– View graphs and reports of hours worked and income earned, per month or per project.
Premium features, available via a tiny in-app purchase:
– Get an account via email address, Facebook, Twitter or Google, to save your times securely to the cloud and ensure you never lose them (even if you change/lose/destroy your iPhone/iPad).
– Use Yellowtime on multiple devices simultaneously – all data is automatically and non-destructively synced.
– Save your times to .csv format (for Excel etc.) or straight into a Google Drive spreadsheet.