LANGUAGES : Français - English - Deutsch - Español
RAID Instructor during 20 ans
Neutralization on feet/fist attacks
Awareness on blades
Introduction to stress and conflict managing
Course shot on 17 june 2012
Street Boxing is the result of my research for over forty years.
The culmination of my « martial peregrinations. »
A self-defense method that is pragmatic because taught to my colleagues from intervention groups (RAID, GIPN) with feedback.
In this video is the essence of this research.
Starting with the basics.
- Avoidance (analyze a situation, anticipate and avoid confrontation)
- Behavioral (general attitude, sincere listening, positioning)
- Guard attitudes (passive guard, disguised guard)
- Observation (the hands of the opponent, Is he alone? Flee possibilities?)
- The concepts of distance (only way not to be surprised)
- Neutralize attacks (guard closures)
- The Hedgehog blocks with hard surfaces and not fragile (knees, elbows, sole)
- Moves with two assailants
- Points to hit: parts that you cannot muscle (throat, eyes, groin)
- Awareness on blades
- How to rescue someone
All this will be brightened up by discourses on legal framework (self-defense), but also information on stress and an approach to try to manage it.