significant is a better dating app, we're the app that is as flexible as you are.
Every day we crunch the numbers and select up to two potential people for you to check out. If you like them, and then they like your profile -- we start a chat between you two.
If you've tried Tinder (and hated it), you'll know what we are trying to fix. By "liking" and "passing" profiles in our app you teach our system to match you with people in your area that are close to your interests and personality.
By slowing down the process we can focus on helping you get better potential matches over a longer period of time. We aim to be the invisible match makers, the app that helps introduce you to people when real life doesn't always give those opportunities.
What makes this app better than others out there? For starters...
- You don't need a Facebook account... we understand not everyone trusts Facebook anymore. You can sign in with one to make it easier, or use an email address for stealth
- Delete your account if you wish, and we'll delete all your data too. We want to earn your trust.
- You can upload an unlimited amount of photos, from your phone, Facebook or computer
- You don't have to use your real name here. You can change your 'screen name' to be your nickname, your first name or whatever you'd like. We value and want to protect your privacy.
- We have a strict anti-harassment policy. We actively work to keep jerks off our system in order to help you find the best possible matches.
Check us out today, maybe you could meet your significant other here...