Quick Orgo meets the student’s need for mastering organic chemistry basics fast – quick exam prep and review of facts and concepts. Textbooks include an overwhelming amount – these lectures are devoted to “Just the Essentials”!
• With the MCAT in mind, lectures often point out biological relevance.
• Links connect to over 150 video lectures – typically 5-10 minutes in length – that are concise descriptions on clearly focused topics.
• If you choose, download video lectures to your phone so you can watch them wherever and whenever it suits you!
• The goal is to prepare you well for exams. If you didn’t understand something in class, check out the 5-10 minute lecture on that topic.
• Lectures are grouped in a keyword-searchable list organized by sets that correspond to typical textbook chapters.