With Oracle Mobile Inventory for Oracle E-Business Suite, inventory managers can quickly look up on-hand and in-transit inventory across facilities, and perform the following tasks:
- View in-stock material across facilities
- Identify existing material reservations
- View loose versus packed material
- Identify pending material movements
- View in-transit and received material
- Query LPNs to view contents
- Schedule a cycle count by entering subinventory, locator, item, revision, and lot or by using left swipe while viewing on-hand material
Oracle Mobile Inventory for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a licensed user of Oracle Inventory Management, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. Users of Oracle Warehouse Management get additional capability for LPN Inquiry. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Note: Oracle Mobile Inventory for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.