Twodoku puzzle contains 2 overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
**** Twodoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- Unlimited Mode generates random puzzles
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level