“Let’s Draw! Mirror Images Pro ” teaches drawing and symmetry in an amazingly simple, easy and fun way! As kids play with the provided drawings they learn symmetry, an important lesson in geometry, by either tracing the shades or completing the other half of the drawings.
What makes symmetry so special? It is an integral component connecting mathematics to the real world. Practice in this area will assist kids in visualizing relationship questions on standardized tests. Art and elementary school teachers have been using and recommending symmetry activities for years!
And the great part? You and your child can practice this skill anywhere and anytime your kids have their iPad or iPhone. Long trips, waiting in lines, doctor’s appointments or any other time where you want to have your child focused on something and at the same time learning through a fun activity. This helps them develop the important concept of symmetry while being entertained at the same time.
- Image gallery with 90 drawings to choose among half drawings and half shades.
- Choose from animal, fruits, objects.
- Several animated pencil colors to choose from.
- Erase and undo options.
- Save your drawings and share them with your family and friends via email, Twitter or use your camera roll to use them in your Facebook.
- White board to use as you like: draw your own drawings, write and send notes, play tic-tac toe, etc.