*Newly Updated for iOS 10*
Don't invest alone! Keep track of your all of your investment accounts in one place. Leverage the knowledge of over 75,000 real investors for free and invest better, together.
Openfolio compares your portfolio to our network of investor data to offer an unbiased look at how your investments are *really* doing.
Openfolio for iPhone:
• View your portfolio performance across all of your investment, 401k, & IRA accounts. No need for multiple apps or logins after you securely link your accounts to Openfolio.
• How are you really doing? Compare your performance to our unique, unbiased, social benchmarks built with real investor data.
• Build your personalized benchmark. We intelligently and anonymously compare your holdings to other Openfolio investors like you.
• Private groups: Share your portfolio performance and activity with family and friends, and make investing a team sport.
• Use the brand new Today screen widget on iOS10 to quickly see how your investments are doing today against the market and the Openfolio Investor Average
• 3D Touch Shortcuts to quickly access your performance, watchlist, and notifications
Openfolio for Apple Watch on WatchOS3:
• Check your portfolio, the Openfolio Investor Average, and the S&P 500 at a glance with our watch face complications.
• Preview all of the Openfolio complication types in the new Complications gallery
• Quickly see the latest performance numbers in the dock and in the watch app
Accounts We Support:
• Fidelity, Robinhood, Acorns, Betterment, Wealthfront, Charles Schwab, E*Trade, Vanguard, TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, Wells Fargo, Merrill Edge, and many more.
• We use a read-only connection to securely and automatically import your account history using the same 256-bit SSL encryption your bank uses.
We believe that better data means better investing for our users. For too long the finance industry has been incentivized to keep individual investors in the dark. By joining Openfolio you are helping bring openness and transparency to investing. Let's help everyone invest better, together.