With Oracle Mobile Procurement for Oracle E-Business, buyers and purchasing users can monitor purchase orders and take action on the go.
- Track purchase orders requiring attention (on hold, rejected, delayed, pending approval) and drill into details
- Search purchase orders based on key attributes (supplier, item, requestor, buyer, dates, etc.)
- View purchase order, approvers, lines, shipments, distribution and requester details
- Monitor alerts for shipment delays
- Collaborate in transaction context using device features like email, phone, and text
Oracle Mobile Procurement for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle Purchasing, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Note: Oracle Mobile Procurement for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.