• This manual shows all important functions of the graphing calculator TI-84 Plus, which are very useful for high school and college (also suited for TI-83 and TI-84 Plus C).
• The app shows the exact key press sequence for every topic!
• You can swipe through screenshots of the original graphing calculator which show every step you have to do.
• There are helpful descriptions in the app which give some additional info.
• More than 60 math problems plus quiz to train your skills!
Not yet convinced? Here's the detailed description:
• Every topic shows a detailed instruction through Screenshots of the original graphing calculator how to solve the exercise. You only have to swipe to get the next Screenshot which looks similar with your calculator!
• To ”become warm” you have the possibility to insert a sample function in your calculator which is used in the App. The App shows an example for every topic. After that, press the first key of the respective key press sequence on the graphing calculator. Then swipe once again to get the next Screenshot. These will look like the display of your calculator. The App contains for each step a picture, so it's easier to solve the exercise.
• The app is also useful for preparing your examination, because you often don't remember all instructions of the calculator.
• Your teacher will be grateful as well, because he doesn't have to walk around the classroom until everyone's calculator shows the right solution. You only have to take a look at the app and know how to do!
• The app contains the following topics:
• Zeros of a Function
• Calculate Tangent
• Intersection of two Functions
• Draw Derivation
• Inflection Points
• Solve any Equation
• Calculate Integral
• Integral in GRAPH-Menu
• Find Area with Absolute Value
• Area between two Functions
• Integral Function
• Save Matrix
• Delete Matrix
• Put into Row Echelon Form
• Solve Matrix
• Identity Matrix
• Inversion of a Matrix
TIPS & TRICKS
• Insert Functions with Parameter
• Select/ deselect Functions