Can educational games be fun? You bet!
A to Z playful learning is an interactive word puzzle game made for toddlers and preschoolers. Using word and puzzle games as an educational tool provides opportunities for independent and deeper learning.
A to Z playful learning is a great way for children to develop reading and spelling skills which are essential to building a good foundation for literacy.
- Large collection of Dolch sight and common everyday words for kids.
- Six fun interactive games with favorite themes.
- Clean, frustration free and enjoyable learning environment.
- No high scores, no failures. Kids can play at their own pace.
- No ads, in app purchases or social network Integration.
Sight words provide an excellent base for reading at an early age. Recognizing sight words automatically is said to be advantageous for beginning readers. They are often called sight words because some of them can't be sounded out, and need to be learned by sight.
- Ride on the alphabet train while the naughty bulldozer scrambles words and letters.
- Water the colorful flowers and watch them bloom with letters. Can you make words and load the impatient tractor?
- Fill the screen with playful letter soap bubbles. Pop them or add more soap to create even more bubbles.
- Load the boat with letters and put them in the right order to make words.
- Play with the magnetic alphabet letters, put them in the right order and watch the letter fireworks!
- The letter cookies are just finished baking. Each cookie has a letter and guess what! You can eat all of them.