Love Knitting for Baby magazine is your complete baby & toy collection.
Every issue is packed full with beautiful seasonal patterns to create cosy knits, gorgeous gifts and adorable toys little ones will treasure. We feature all your favourite designers such as Bergere De France, Debbie Bliss, Peter Pan and Sirdar. Plus, expert advice and top tips for all levels of knitter, new season yarn guides and much more!
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 3 months £5.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £21.99
Single issue prices:
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help or get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.