Kaviaq's Long Christmas is cautionary tale about instances with the Ircinrraq, small supernatural beings. With illustrations that will translate words into the Cup'ik language when touched, sound effects, animations and ominous music to set the tone, readers will become immersed in this atmospheric story. This book also has additional features that promote letter and word recognition and help build beginner reading skills.
* read-to-me and read-it-myself options
Customize the book:
* record your narration
* colour in the illustrations
* (paint mode has a palette, adjustable brush width, and move, zoom and undo abilities)
Other interactive features:
* animation and sound effects
* a child-friendly user interface
* background music that can be turned on and off
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KIWA® is the world’s leading production house for experiential digital books. We partner with publishers and other content owners, using our patented technology to bring content to life in revolutionary new digital formats that deepen your child’s engagement and understanding.
Check out our website: www.kiwadigital.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KiwaDigital