The Tarleton Libraries mobile app makes it quick and easy to access the Tarleton State University Libraries’ resources on the go! Search the library catalog, download items, manage your account, and renew materials all from your mobile device.
• Search the Tarleton State University Libraries catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
• Access resources: view ebooks, videos, music clips and other digital content on your mobile device.
• Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
• Manage your bookshelves: Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
• Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at Tarleton Libraries.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at LibSys@tarleton.edu. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.