From DGInterSoft, the developers of Enterprise payroll and time and attendance Software as a Service for Entertainment industry: PayCalc is a payroll calculator for salaried and hourly employees, independent contractors, and contingent workforce workers.
Do you have an irregular income because you’re an hourly employee? Do you want to know what your take-home would be on the next paycheck? Do you find it difficult for you to track your earnings, deductions, and withholdings during the year and find it difficult to reconcile when the next tax season arrive? Then, dgPayCalc is the apps your have been waiting for.
dgPayCalc is a payroll check calculator for any employee who lives and works in Illinois.
dgPayCalc has a simple and yet flexible one-time setup to get you going quickly. Input your W4 and IL-W-4 filing status, payroll cycle frequency, earning rates, and deductions (pre-tax and post tax).
Setup you tax filing status, earning rates, and deduction rates and let PayCalc calculates and tracks your earnings, deductions, withholdings, and your paycheck throughout the year. Simplify reconciliation when it comes to W2, 1099, and tax filing season.
QuickCalc 'What-If' let you tweak your earnings, deductions, and taxes and say how it affects your net take home.
Calculate overtime according to federal and your state regulations. Use it daily to enter your timesheet and track your overall work-hour, overtime, and time-off whether you are a positive reporter, exception reporter, time-clock, or elapsed time reporter.
• Support weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, and monthly payroll cycle.
• Support elapsed time and Time-clock timesheet.
• Support exempt and non-exempt employee status.
• Minimize your input. Automatically populates your timesheet based on your preset schedule. Edit it as often as needed.
• Copy forward, copy up, and copy down from a prior timesheet or workday.
• Email your timesheet to yourself or your supervisor at the end of your workweek for an approval.
• Calculate gross earning from your timesheet.
• Calculate overtime in accordance with Federal and states regulations.
• Track your work hours and all your timesheets in one place.
• Track your income and your paychecks throughout the year.
• Track your deductions and withholdings throughout the year.
• Track your PTO usage throughout the year.
Illinois Edition support the following states
Other editions are also available for the following states
• New York
Minimum System Requirements
• iOS 8 or newer
• iPhone 5, iPad 2, or newer
• 10MB free space for installation