With Oracle Mobile Product Information for Oracle E-Business Suite, product and supply chain managers can quickly search and view product information on the go.
- Search or scan items
- Easily access favorite or recently viewed items
- View product operational and user-defined attributes
- View product images
- View product's item catalog category hierarchic
- View suppliers and on-hand quantities in list or map
- View key transaction metrics, including open SO and PO quantities and open work orders
- Personalize what information is displayed
- View item attachments when item has attachment information
- Add/remove item from favorites
- Secure the access to the transaction summary data in metrics tab in item overview screen.
- Collaborate in transaction context using device features (email, phone)
Oracle Mobile Product Information for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a user of any Oracle E-Business Suite product that defines or uses items, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. Items are defined in an item master organization to represent products and services you buy, sell, or otherwise transact. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at support.oracle.com.
Note: Oracle Mobile Product Information for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.