• 1 character;
• 3 primary body parts
• 16 surprises that are used as rewards;
• 1 gnome who helps the child if he/she has some problems playing the game.
• Educational game based on a playful learning approach and American standards. The focuses are fun, education and interaction;
• Designed for age 12 - 24 months and older. It promotes cognitive awareness. Children begin to identify and differentiate up to 3 facial parts;
• 2 levels of difficulty. Each level is based on age appropriate milestones. It tests the child’s knowledge facial parts and provides more challenging tasks when he/ she makes no mistakes or improves his/her knowledge;
• Positive use with time limit, ensuring that there won’t be any harmful impact on the child’s eyes, brain circuitry, and concentration.
Main goal of KidMastermind University for parents is to create family togetherness and make sweet memories for all.
Parents and children could enjoy any type of activity together:
• iPad apps
• educational curriculum
• parenting ebooks
and many more...
More information you could find on our website: www.kidmastermind.com