An app to help crew complete, send and archive forms and checklists quickly and efficiently.
This app and associated Blu Fisch services are designed to provide a practical and convenient method for fulfilling Maritime Safety Compliance reporting and audit tasks. It can be applied to an individual yacht, or operate as a fleet manager to oversee an entire fleet.
The exceptional level of accountability and convenience ISMo provides, will establish consistent crew performance and a trouble free stream of archived reports.
App features include
- Completion of safety inspections and SOP reports, synced over multiple iOS devices
- Vessel and Crew Certificate section monitoring expiry dates
- Issues raised from inspections and expiries automatically generate a trackable Alert, Assign, Complete and Sign Off procedure
- Centrally managed template and document libraries with version log feature
- Fleet management features for ship to shore interaction
- Designed to work with any existing SMS
- Seamless On/Offline Functionality
- Individual crew permissions with two way control of department and access level
- All individual entries accountable and trackable by login id, timestamp and geotag
- Comprehensive data entry formats including, text, dates, signatures, bar codes, photos, file uploads.
- PDF report automatically generated and emailed on completion of each form
- Email issue alert notification
- Multiple devices each provide independent on board back ups
- Keep synced with no on board servers required
- Part of Blu Fisch services is providing each vessel account with a personal assistant, to optimise and oversee the operation of the vessels templates, documentation and data flow. Helping to ensure ISM continuity and compliance, even during pivotal crew changes.