Move from paper forms to mobile or paperless forms. mTRAK eliminates the need for paper forms and the subsequent manual data entry and reviews required for data that has been collected. mTRAK can be used in place of currently used Survey Forms, Inspection Forms,Lead generation Forms and any other paper Forms where data is being periodically captured.
• On the field data capture app
• Replaces paper forms with mobile forms
• Saves time spent in manually collecting data and recording it on paper and then transferring it back to a server
• Eliminates data entry errors - due to reduction in manual data entry of data captured in paper forms
• Improves consistency - Using Templates ensures that data is recorded in a standard and structured format
• Capture multiple data formats -
⁃ Textual data - Text, Date, Numeric, single selection or Multiple selection from drop down lists
⁃ Pictures - Capture relevant images while recording data to a Form and attach them to the relevant data
⁃ Audio / Video - Capture audio or video recordings and attach it to a Form
• Woks in Offline mode -
⁃ so you can use the app to record data even at places where internet connectivity is not there
⁃ Needs internet only at initial installation and whenever synching to a server is required. At other times, the offline mode can be used
• Export your data to csv (or to a pre-defined server in PRO)
• Templates -
⁃ Sample Templates included to quickly get started.
⁃ Templates are customisable to ensure they reflect your terminology
• Types of login: there are 2 types of login available -Lite and PRO
• The Lite user login is aimed at giving you a feel of the app and hence has a few limitations such as
⁃ single user access,
⁃ max of 5 Forms
⁃ 25 records per Form
⁃ does not sync back to a server.
• The PRO version does not have the above limitations.
How it works: Follow the four C’s approach:
1. Create a new Form - start with one of our Templates
2. Customise your form- change the labels to reflect your business needs
3. Capture data - in the form of text, pictures, audio or video recordings
4. Collate - all data for a Form, export as a csv and mail it to the authorized official in your Organisation
Uses - MTRAK can be used to collect data for the following purposes:
• Lead generation
• Survey /Data collection
• Event registration
• QC /Inspection
• Service /Support Calls
and in any other scenario where paper forms are being periodically collected in a standardised format.