Aloud is digital immersion for the language you are learning. Aloud publishes vocabulary from news articles, books, tests, and more, so you can read, understand, and learn from real content online. You will learn your foreign language much faster using Aloud to find up-to-date content to read, watch, and listen to every day.
Today, we publish content for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language learners.
If you're not learning these languages, you can add vocabulary from the language you are learning or share a link with your teacher and receive vocabulary in Aloud.
Aloud provides instant romanization for Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Thai languages, as well as speech for over 25 languages.
Follow us @aloudapp and watch for links to find new content for several languages.
– Practice speaking with state-of-the-art speech recognition (requires Internet connection)
– Vocabulary available for HSK (Chinese), TOPIK (Korean), JLPT (Japanese), and more.
– Share a link with your teacher and receive vocabulary on your iPhone or iPad
– Translate words and phrases into any of 40 languages
– Listen to audio in your chosen language (not available for all languages)
– Practice using reading, writing, and listening, and speaking exercises
– Sync your own lessons between your iPhone and iPad, so you can keep learning on whatever device you have with you
Aloud knows 40 languages and speaks more than 25 languages (indicated by '*'):
Chinese (Simplified) *
Chinese (Traditional) *