Increase your child’s cognitive skills with fun and engaging puzzles designed by neuroscientists.
ImagiRation has developed a unique approach to child learning and cognitive growth. Our puzzles and exercises gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate optimal brain training. This technique has been shown to increase children’s IQ by 10 to 20 points, dramatically improving their chances for academic success.
Kids learn best through play. This app includes 900+ educational puzzles designed to foster creativity, imagination, logical reasoning and critical thinking.
• 900+ FREE puzzles that are fun and educational
• Huge collection of puzzles in a variety of categories, including: Outlines and visual integration, Pattern Detection, Picture Completion, Matrix Reasoning, Logic and Categorization, Sorting and Classifying, Block Building, and Sudoku-like exercises with shapes
• Puzzles are organized into age-appropriate bundles for ages 2-6+
• Simple drag-and-drop mechanism makes it easy for toddlers and kids to touch and move objects
• Animated characters and prizes will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• Puzzles gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate brain training
• Intuitive and friendly interface with beautiful graphics that every child will love
• No ads
• No setup required
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD:
• Develop critical thinking skills and logical reasoning
• Strengthen early cognitive development
• Improve visual learning and spatial thinking
• Improve fine motor skills
• Enhance problem-solving and reasoning abilities
• Improve attention and concentration
• Develop mental-simulation skills
ImagiRation is developed by Dr. Andrey Vyshedskiy, a neuroscientist from Boston University; Rita Dunn, a Harvard University-educated early-child-development specialist; and a group of award-winning artists and developers.
FOSTER IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY:
The ImagiRation app provides exercises designed to facilitate the development of neural networks essential for creativity.
There is a strong correlation between early childhood development and the level of professional and academic success achieved later in life. Since the brain’s level of plasticity is highest in early childhood, this is the best time to foster imagination and creativity.
Visual-processing skills allow us to mentally manipulate all kind of images and ideas; they are key to both creativity and imagination. Developing these skills allows us to think creatively and devise unique plans and solutions that have never been considered before. The best time to enhance this development is during early childhood, when the brain is most susceptible to change.
Children can use this app at home or on the go. Allow your child to play and have fun while developing cognitive skills they will use throughout their lives.
INDEPENDENT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH:
* In 4-year-old children computerized training with puzzles that gradually increased in difficulty significantly improved their fluid intelligence compared to a control group trained on puzzles that did not increase in difficulty over time. Reference: Bergman Nutley, Sissela, et al. "Gains in fluid intelligence after training non‐verbal reasoning in 4‐year‐old children: a controlled, randomized study."Developmental science 14.3 (2011): 591-601.
* In children aged 7 to 9, reasoning training with puzzles similar to ImagiRation puzzles increased “performance IQ by an average of 10 points, with four of the 17 children showing gains of over 20 points.” Reference: Mackey, Allyson P., et al. "Differential effects of reasoning and speed training in children." Developmental Science 14.3 (2011): 582-590.
* There is also significant evidence of long-term benefits of cognitive training. Reference: Jaeggi, Susanne M., et al. "Short-and long-term benefits of cognitive training." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 108.25 (2011): 10081-10086.