Round up the world! Together. With the donation app by Erste Bank and Sparkassen.
Be Hilfreich and change the world. Together!
Donate small amounts for great goals Do it simply, regularly and directly from your bank account with Erste Bank or Sparkassen.
Care, share and mobilise your crowd. Be helpful in building up a donation community that makes this world an even more wonderful place. Austria is Hilfreich!
Hilfreich - meaning helpful - is the donation app by Austria’s Erste Bank and Sparkassen. Among its helpful features you can find:
* My Goals: Choose up to 5 projects out of a wide range of local and global initiatives and set them as your personal goals.
* Round up Donations: automatically round up your payments with your BankCard or s Credit Card. The added amount will contribute to your donations goals. It has never been easier to round up the world!
* Turbo Donations: Speed up your doing good by automatically adding an amount of your choice to each Round Up Donation you make.
* Limits: Control your donations by setting monthly or yearly limits.
* Overview: Know your good doings. Hilfreich keeps you up-to-date on your donations so far and on the development of your donation projects.
* Achievements and interim goals: Motivate yourself and your crowd to be Hilfreich and to build up a wonderful world.
* My Tax: Your donations are tax deductible. The app generates yearly overviews of all your donations. And if you agree to send your contact details to the organisations which you are supporting, they will send you a charitable donation receipt for your tax authority.
Sustainability is doing good: Only certified charitable organisations and projects are eligible for your Hilfreich support. Moreover, transparency is helpful: The organisations will inform you regularly about developping projects and about the correct application of your funds.
With this app, your doing good is guaranteed.
Thank You for being Hilfreich!
Please note: In order to use the app you need to have a bank account with Erste Bank or Sparkassen in Austria and use TAC as authorisation method. For further information, please visit http://hilfreich.sparkasse.at.