Access a Microsoft SharePoint site from your IOS Device. Collaborate with your team on the go.
Review and update documents in document libraries on your ride home.
Schedule last minute meetings in the team calendar or just post a team announcement; you have SharePoint at your fingertips.
No server side software is necessary. As long as you can access the SharePoint site from the device' browser, you should be able to connect to SharePoint from your mobile device.
We welcome any recommendations and features requests to improve this product.
Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported SharePoint Versions:
- SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
- SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
- SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- SharePoint 2013
Supported SharePoint Authentication Methods
- Windows Authentication (includes SSL)
- Claims Based Authentication (Office 365 SharePoint Online)
- Forms Based Authentication
- Microsoft Web Application Proxy
- Browse SharePoint site and sub sites.
- View and modify documents in Document Libraries.
- Download document to local storage for offline viewing and updating.
- Check out and check in documents.
- Search for documents and list items.
- Add documents from other apps using "Open In" feature.
- View, add and update the following list types:
- Custom Lists