The official NASW Illinois Chapter Education app has everything you need for a successful educational experience! Learn how to utilize our app to help you navigate, sync, communicate, and discover all that our educational events have to offer:
- Stay up-to-date with news, updates, and social media as they occur
- View all conference sessions, speakers, and vendors
- Create your conference schedule and sync with all your devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets)
- Find upcoming CEU events including the LSW/LCSW review course and trainings on cultural competency and ethics
- Get last-minute changes and announcements with built-in app notifications
NASW is the largest membership organization of professional social workers in the world with 150,000 members and over 7,000 in Illinois. The NASW Illinois Chapter (NASW IL) keeps its members informed of up-to-the-minute news and information regarding their professional development, whether it's changes in government regulations, breakthrough treatments, and innovative resources. NASW Illinois Chapter Education is valid for the following Illinois licenses: LSWs, LCSWs, LPCs, LCPCs, LMFTs, RNs, LPNs, APNs, LCPs, and Type 73 (CPDUs).