Do you think someone you know might be using illicit drugs?
Use our symptom sorter to screen if someone might be using drugs without the need to physically test them.
DrugSign is developed for the support group of drug users (parents, teachers, employers etc) to assist them to identify drug abuse without physically testing the person. The app uses proprietary algorithms to match symptoms associated with drug abuse to the relevant drug. Once a drug is identified, information about that narcotic is provided to the user, alongside helpful information on how to address the problem and what steps to take.
- Match signs and symptoms of the suspected user to relevant drugs
- Verified by medical professionals
- Listing of addictive substances
- Comprehensive information with high definition pictures of narcotics
- Information on how to deal with drug dependants
- Alerts to drug related crimes in your vicinity
- Report a drug related incident anonymously
- View drug hotspots on our Criminalytics section
For suggestions or support related enquires please visit:
Rate our app:
Everyone asks this, but here's the reason you will be helping yourself when you rate our app. The better our ratings, the more downloads we get, and the more downloads we get, the more people use the app, and more users leads to a larger community reporting crimes, and more crimes reported helps you more accurately see what is happening in your neighbourhood.
We would appreciate you taking the trouble to rate this app as we all rely on a larger community to fight drug abuse and report crimes.
Visit our homepage for all News & Alerts: