The OORT app allows users to control their connected homes via a mobile device.
With a few simple clicks in the OORT app, users can control and monitor the smart devices in their homes, with a range of up to 100 meters. The OORT hub works with smart appliances such as bulbs, sockets, lamps, beacons and more. oort brings comfort to users lives and ensures peace of mind to them and their families.
The app works with OORT devices to make the world of connected things smarter.
For more information visit: www.oort.in
- Interacts with any Bluetooth Smart compatible device, regardless of its manufacturer
- No Internet connection required
- User friendly interface
- Can control multiple devices via a single app
- Can create customized groups of devices
- Can locate beacons with location information displayed and a buzzer
- Additional features available for add-on appliances from OORT
- Turn lights on or off via your smartphone with oort SmartLED
- Measure power consumption of electronic devices, such as a TV set, and control it remotely with OORT SmartSocket
- Find lost keys within seconds with OORT SmartFinder
Any OORT compatible device e.g.: OORT SmartLED, OORT SmartSocket, OORT SmartFinder, OORT SmartLamp and more.
As seen in:
WIRED, TIME, Mashable, Inc., CNET, GigaOM, Yahoo! News, inStash, Digital Trends, TUAW, Computerworld, NetworkWorld, International Business Times and eWeek.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.