The moody artificial life form who lives on your phone.
Can you cheer up Hovilig? Stroke, tickle, prod, and tease Hovilig out of his mood; make music with Hovilig by tapping on the leaves of a floating tree; build a real relationship with an eccentric, independent, musical, emotional creature.
* Play the musical tree to communicate with Hovilig
* Hovilig will talk to you in his own musical language to express his mood
* Hovilig creates wholly original music to sing alone, with you, and with the tree
* Touch Hovilig to cheer him up, calm him down, tease, comfort, or annoy him
* Hovilig has an emotional life that is responsive to your behaviour and to other events on the planet
* Hovilig’s personality develops over time; your Hovilig is unique
* Look after Hovilig; if you ignore him or treat him badly, he will die
* If Hovilig dies, summon him back to life by performing music on the tree
* Log in to your Facebook or Twitter account and Hovilig will, with your permission each time, post thoughts and messages to your timeline
* Hovilig will rate your behaviour; compare yourself to Hovilig users worldwide
* Sign up for a free account using the app, or online at hovilig.com, and Hovilig will post your ratings so you can be part of the worldwide ranking
* Visit hovilig.com for free Hovilig ringtones, wallpapers, and other stuff
If you experience difficulties in using Hovilig, have questions, or just want to tell us something, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help, please tell us which device you are using (e.g. iPad, iPhone), which version of the device (e.g. iPhone 4), and which version of iOS (go to “Settings”, tap “General”, tap “About”, then look for the number to the right of the heading “Version”). Visit our help page at https://hovilig.com/help.php for answers to frequently asked questions and fixes for common problems.
COMMUNICATE WITH HOVILIG
Sign up to Hovilig: https://hovilig.com/register.php
Write to Hovilig: email@example.com
Follow Hovilig on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hovilig
Connect with Hovilig on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IAmHovilig