You know you want to make positive changes to your school's lunchroom, but don't know where to start. Try starting with this Smarter Lunchrooms Score Card! The app will guide you through various aspects of best practices to improve your lunchroom design and operation to get your students to make healthier eating choices. Remember, it's not nutritious until it's eaten!
* 100 Question Score Card designed to help you improve your school lunchrooms
* Over 90,000 U.S. schools already included in the app
* Create a user account and save your score card results
* Results are always saved so you can complete the questions anytime you want
* Track your lunchroom improvements over time
* Compare your score card results to US school lunchroom national averages
* Upload photos of your lunchrooms as documentation for certifications
* Email yourself or print out PDF of your score cards so you can make improvements over time
The Smarter Lunchrooms Movement was started in 2009 with the goal of creating sustainable research-based lunchrooms that guide smarter choices. It is a grassroots movement of those concerned with the way children eat and wish to change these behaviors through the application of evidence-based lunchroom focused principles that promote healthful eating. This app supports the initiative.