- Overview -
Are you confused about investing in the stock market? Unsure how you’ll provide yourself with enough money to live comfortably in retirement? Receiving professional investment advice for your work retirement plan shouldn't take hours of preparation and time-consuming meetings. With just a few minutes of your time, Smart401k calculator gives you the personalized 401(k) advice you need to invest comfortably in the markets and manage your money with confidence.
- Features -
Use the Smart401k app to:
- Access your personalized investment allocation breakdown
- Receive a personalized 401(k) investment recommendation specific to you and your unique circumstances;
- Determine if you are on track to reach your investment and retirement goals;
- Learn the basics about 401(k)s, general finances, retirement planning and investing in the stock market; and
- Get in contact with a Smart401k advisor and retirement-planning specialist.
By upgrading to a full Smart401k membership, you’ll also receive:
- Updated 401(k) investment recommendations based on changes to your situation or our market outlook;
- Ongoing access to The Smart401k team of investment advisors, available to answer all of your 401(k) and financial questions via phone, email and online chat; and
- Members-only resources, like our Retirement Outlook calculator, to help keep you on track with your finances and retirement-planning goals.
- About Smart401k -
Smart401k’s online investment advice has helped individual investors with their retirement plan investments since Adam Bold started the company in 2003. We also advise on thousands of different company retirement plans. By dedicating ourselves to providing unbiased, independent opinions and easy-to-use investment advice, we’re able to help the everyday investor better reach their retirement goals and understand the importance of money management and investing in the stock market.
Smart401k is a registered investment adviser which provides independent investment recommendations for employer sponsored retirement plans. Smart401k is under common ownership with The Mutual Fund Store. The Mutual Fund Store is a nationwide system of registered investment advisers, which include affiliated companies and independently owned and operated franchises. Individual Stores are SEC or state registered investment advisers. Each Store can offer investment advisory services to prospective and existing clients in the state where the Store is located, while a number of Stores may also offer advisory services in nearby or other states. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. The Mutual Fund Store and Smart401k are separate but affiliated companies. They are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. Each entity is its own separate entity that provides services for its client independent from the other. Prospects or clients may directly retain the services of The Mutual Fund Store.