1. Trips helps you find or plan a trip in a specified area, and organize an event based on this trip.
2. Helps 'tour guides' to advertise themselves by publishing 'trips'.
3. Helps 'tourists' find places or trips, read information about the places/trips (in their language), add comments, attach pictures, and even chat with the locals in foreign languages.
4. Helps you organize an event (based on a trip or a place), invite users to join the event, and enables other users to find it (in a specified area and time)
5. The organizer (e.g. teacher,tour-guide) can ask questions, and view the results in a graph representation. See examples in [?questions].
6. The organizer can control the maximum distance of the participants. He can see their location in the map, and get an alert when one of them is too far (it is based on their approval).
7. Users are welcome to add their comments or pictures to the trips and or to events.