*****The Official, Authorized Version of Stephen Covey's Habit 6: Synergize (With Video)*****
To put it simply, synergy means "two heads are better than one." Synergize is the habit of creative cooperation. It is teamwork, open-mindedness, and the adventure of finding new solutions to old problems. But it doesn't just happen on its own. It's a process, and through that process, people bring all their personal experience and expertise to the table. Together, they can produce far better results that they could individually.
Valuing differences is what really drives synergy. Do you truly value the mental, emotional, and psychological differences among people? Or do you wish everyone would just agree with you so you could all get along? Many people mistake uniformity for unity; sameness for oneness. One word--boring! Differences should be seen as strengths, not weaknesses. They add zest to life.
* Complete text and streaming video all in one handy app
* Scroll through the app intuitively and navigate to your favorite chapters with ease.
* Search by keyword or key concept to help polish up your understanding.
* Create flashcards of your favorite quotes and access them quickly and easily for reference.
* Adjustable text sizing for easier reading
* Share with friends and family using social media features
Start working and building on the strengths and differences of those around you for a better future today!