The Official, Authorized Version of Stephen Covey's Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw (with Audio)
Sharpen the Saw means preserving and enhancing the greatest asset you have--you. It means having a balanced program for self-renewal in the four areas of your life: physical, social/emotional, mental, and spiritual. Here are some examples of activities:
- Physical: Beneficial eating, exercising, and resting
- Social/Emotional: Making social and meaningful connections with others
- Mental: Learning, reading, writing, and teaching
- Spiritual: Spending time in nature, expanding spiritual self through meditation, music, art, prayer, or service
* Complete text and streaming video all in one handy app
* Scroll through the app intuitively and navigate to your favorite chapters with ease.
* Search by keyword or key concept to help polish up your understanding.
* Create flashcards of your favorite quotes and access them quickly and easily for reference.
* Adjustable text sizing for easier reading
* Share with friends and family using social media features
Feeling good doesn't just happen. Living a life in balance means taking the necessary time to renew yourself. It's all up to you.