When it comes to trading the markets, the bias most certainly favours the big institutions. So, to level the playing field, the TradeHub® for iPhone App brings you tools and services normally the reserve of big institutions as we set out to empower our clients towards a highly successful trading and investment experience.
What TradeHub® does for you – we’re only interested in what is good for traders and investors so here are the benefits of TradeHub®:
- TradeHub® is the NEW, elegant, highly intuitive, and easy to use trading platform. Traders can easily tap into the markets without being overwhelmed by a whole bunch of features and design elements. We have reduced the number of interface elements that have to be dealt with, enhancing the usability and the trading experience.
- Variable margin - enables you to control not only the leverage, but also the cost of funding as you will not be charged on the portion of capital you have committed to the trade. You can trade with only a fraction of the total value, but you can also de-leverage your trades by funding 100% of your position and pay no funding at all. It all depends on your degree of risk taking or risk aversion and your trading and investing goals.
- Low life-cycle costs - narrow spreads, competitive funding costs and advantageous rollover costs, resulting in a lower barrier to reaching profitability.
Key features of the app:
- Intuitive margin calculation methods; including the use of Variable Portfolio Margining.
- The ability to utilise all funds on deposit as margin. The ‘Health Status’ of all accounts is monitored in real-time. For your protection, positions are auto-liquidated when the Health Status of an account reaches 0%.
- The ability to force open trades; clients can go long and short on the same product.
- CFDs traded in the underlying currency of the asset (and settled to the currency of the base account for your convenience)
- The ability to ‘cherry pick’ which specific trades you close (as part of an aggregated position).
- Consolidated minimum trade sizes.
- Handy interactive ‘tool tips’ that help explain various elements of the platform.
- Intuitive and flexible Search Function
- Interactive Charts
- The ability to place trades and orders with risk reducing Stops.
- A comprehensive manual and help section
How to Access:
The Activotrade Mini for iPhone app is brought to you by ayondo markets Limited.
To access the app, all you will need to do is first open an Activotrade Mini account at
Opening an account will only take a few moments and is absolutely free.
Once you have successfully opened an account, you will be able to use these login details to access the app at no extra cost.
For any help regarding the app or trading/investing with Activotrade Mini, please visit http://www.activotrade.com
CFDs are high risk investments and it is possible to lose more than your initial deposit. CFDs are not suitable for all investors and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved and, if necessary, obtain independent financial advice to ensure that these products fit your investment objectives.
Activotrade Mini is a trading name of "Activotrade, Agencia de Valores, S.A" although they may be jointly used with ayondo markets Limited for the purpose of commercialising the services of the latter. ayondo markets Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under register number 03148972. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.
The information on this site is not directed at residents or citizens of the United States and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.