LX0-101 - CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification - Exam Prep
The CompTIA Linux+ certification is an industry recognized vendor neutral credential. This certification validates the fundamental knowledge and skills required for Linux administrators. Certifyhill’s guaranteed certifications App LX0-101 - CompTIA Linux+ Certification exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge.
Prepare for the following certification
• CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
Certification in CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI, attained by passing CompTIA exams LX0-101 and LX0-102, enables candidates to become certified in LPIC-1 as well, enabling further participation in the LPI program. This certification is targeted at Network Administrator and System Administrator involved with working at the Linux command line.
• To install and configure the Linux Operating System
• Understanding to perform common operations on the Linux command line
• Understanding to create, configure, and manage Linux users and groups
• Understanding manages, maintain, and navigate the Linux File system
• Using basic SQL commands and scripts to manipulate data
Authored by Industry Experts
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Exam Prep by Certifyhill uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training and preparation with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Practice Test Sets
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Exam Prep by Certifyhill also includes full-length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each exam preparation has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
A CompTIA Linux+ certified professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
• Junior Linux administrator
• Junior network administrator
• Systems administrator
• Linux database administrator
• Web administrator
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Exam FAQs
What certificate do I earn on passing the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Exam?
- If you pass CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification exam you will get credit towards the following certification:
• CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
What are the Pre-requisites of the exam?
- While there are no official prerequisites for the LX0-101 exam, both CompTIA and Certifyhill strongly recommend candidates to have twelve months of Linux administration experience along with CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certifications.
What is the format of the exam?
- The exam consists of multiple choice and performance-based questions.
How many questions are asked on the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Exam Prep?
- The exam contains 60 questions.
What is the duration of the exam?
- 90 minutes
What is the passing score?
- 500 (on a scale of 200-800).
Here’s what to expect from your CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Exam Prep App:
• 100% Exam Coverage
• Pre-Assessment Test
• 200 Practice Questions with Full Explanations
• Interactive Quizzes
• Test History and Performance Review
• Continuously Updated