Automatically detect unwanted calls. Spam or harassing unwanted calls are marked with a special ringtone. Calls are not blocked and you decide to accept the call or not. Frequent updates with new harassing phone numbers from the community complaints are provided. The Reverd app automatically detects unwanted incoming calls for you so you are aware.
It uses persistent identifiers (random string) that do not correlate personal data.
- User friendly
- Lightweight application
- Easy on resources and battery
- Easy setup with minimal user input
- Working seamlessly in the background
Easy to use:
- No activation needed
- No location needed
- No root access needed
- Does not compromise privacy
- Does not mess with your contacts
- Automatically detects unwanted incoming calls
- Automatic updates of community reported phone numbers (by subscription)
- Manually add a phone number to your own unwanted calls list
- Report phone numbers to the community complaints to protect other members
- Move phone numbers between your lists at your discretion
Get in control of your phone and your phone bill.
Visit the Reverd App help page: https://reverd.com/app/iphone-app-help
Assign a special ringtone and set vibration to None to Reverd contact as below:
Use your computer to sync our free special ringtone in iTunes (recommended).
Find the free Reverd special ringtone from the iTunes File Sharing folder next to the Reverd app.
Download it to your Mac or PC.
Double click or copy it to the iTunes Tones library.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync.
Assign a special ringtone to your Reverd contact.
Set vibration to None for your Reverd contact.
Alternatively you can use any ringtone from iTunes.
Upon installation you will receive a complementary community complaints database containing thousands of reported numbers which may take a few moments to download.
Although our free application is fully functional we recommend that you subscribe for our updates of the community complaints. Our updates contain the latest reported harassing phone numbers providing you with better protection against the newest spam.
We want to hear from you.
If you have an idea for improvement please let us know. Negative reviews do not help. Instead drop us a line. Send us feedback. We will listen to you.