This app - offering a streamlined view of the same information presented on desktops, laptops, and tablets – is available only to RapidDispatch customers and is specifically designed for smaller format smartphones.
RapidDispatch is a service management software offering that allows both office and field staff to quickly access schedules, work orders, and customer details in real time across a variety of computing platforms, thereby enabling everyone in a field service organization to efficiently work in sync by having the most up-to-the-minute information.
A web-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) application hosted entirely on secure servers in the cloud, RapidDispatch frees service professionals from having to perform software installations, downloads, server upgrades, and all other computer-related maintenance chores which allows them to concentrate instead on the needs of their businesses and customers.
Highlights of RapidDispatch include:
• Convenient, centralized service management system that is available 24x7 from any location with web access
• Lets organizations effectively deploy field staff, equipment, and resources
• Provides role-based levels of access – one for administrators and one for technicians
• Uses Google Maps for dispatch boards to track assigned work orders and technicians
• Provides tools for maintaining material, equipment lists, and service truck inventory
• Handles work order processing, invoice billing, payment tracking, and customer credits
• Includes summary charts with the overall status of work orders and invoices
• Features a dashboard calendar view for scheduling work orders and technicians by the day, week, month, or timeline