Subscribe to our newsletter:

SleepControl FREE - Alarm Clock & Battery Management

Free
iPhone / iPad
Genres:
  • Utilities
  • Health & Fitness
I want this app
Download from AppStore

AS SEEN ON TV - SleepControl is the easiest way to set an alarm on your iPhone - it takes only 3 seconds! The app monitors your iPhone battery over night and features the innovative BATTERY EMERGENCY ALARM.

Set an alarm in only 3 (!) seconds – perfect for a short nap!

Trickle Charge your iPhone over night!

BATTERY EMERGENCY ALARM makes sure that SleepControl will ALWAYS wake you up before your battery would die!

PRECISE DATA about remaining sleep, charge and battery time.

Flat design optimized for readability and comfort at low light!

Customizable colors, iTunes integration and background alarms!

Innovation made in Germany!


BATTERY MANAGEMENT:
The iOS power management fast charges your iPhone from 0% - 80% to give you quickly more power. For the remaining 20%, the trickle charge technology eases the electrical current to extend the battery lifespan.

Always be up to date about your battery state! SleepControl visualizes the fast and trickle charge process and provides information about remaining charge and battery time.

SleepControl comes with the best battery maintenance advice. Follow them to increase your battery life!


BATTERY EMERGENCY ALARM:
SleepControl monitors the iPhones power usage and calculates remaining battery time. If the current battery level is not sufficient for the active alarm, SleepControl will either initiate the BATTERY EMERGENCY ALARM when the power drops below a critical level (e.g. due to a loose contact / the user forgot to plug in the charger) or puts the iPhone in a power saving mode to schedule a background alarm.

That’s what users say:

“My iPhone had a loose contact and stopped charging in the middle of the night. Luckily, SleepControl’s BATTERY EMERGENCY ALARM woke me up and I fixed the problem. “ Martin, SleepControl Beta-Tester

“Since I am using SleepControl, I go to bed with a good feeling because the app keeps an eye on my battery while I am at rest.” Tine, SleepControl Beta-Tester


SUPER FAST ALARM SETTING:
Just swipe left to set a countdown or swipe right to set an alarm. SleepControl sets your alarm faster than any other alarm clock in the AppStore.

That’s what users say: “I like to nap for a few minutes in the afternoon, and with SleepControl I can now set an alarm in just seconds without digging through a ton of menus.” Chris, SleepControl Beta-Tester


STUNNING DESIGN AND USEFUL INFORMATION:
SleepControl’s flat design is optimized for great comfort at low light and uses an intuitive brightness control. Tap once to illuminate the display for a short time to improve visibility. If you wake up in the middle of the night, one quick glance at the screen tells you all necessary information to carefree fall asleep again.

That’s what users say: “Always knowing how much sleep I have left, is a huge step forward compared to other alarm clocks for the iPhone. Why has nobody thought of this before?” Jan, SleepControl Beta-Tester


HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE:
SleepControl is highly customizable to your personal preferences. Change color and date formats, choose your favorite alarm sound from of a unique selection or just pic any song from your iTunes library.

Additional features:

- 24h/12h mode
- Show/hide seconds
- Set first day of the week (Sunday/Monday)
- Gesture control ON/OFF
- Emergency Alarm ON/OFF
- Trickle Charge ON/OFF
- Repetitive alarms
- Set you a snooze time
- Set master alarm volume
- Vibration alarm ON/OFF
- Background alarm ON/OFF

DOWNLOAD SleepControl NOW!

Please visit www.SleepControlApp.com to watch the video!

***Some features are available via an in app purchase: name your own price for all premium features***

Support and Feedback:
My vision of Alarm Clock Labs is to build the best alarm clock solution for iOS. But the best is never enough! When you discover bugs, encounter any problems or want to provide feedback please don’t hesitate to message me: andy@alarmclocklabs.com

I am happy to hear from you!