"now - the smart way to learn new words"
Learning new vocabularies in foreign languages, when experiencing unfamiliar words, most people will generally note in somewhere and try to remember them word-by-word that is not effective enough.
How many the dictionary apps have been installed in our devices? Have we recognized every word from those traditional dictionaries? What if we have our own dictionary that not only add but quiz ourself by games? I firmly believe that those who keep using this app "now - my own dictionary" could recognize every word recorded on their own dictionary once they see them again.
Say goodbye to the antiquated technique with the “now - my own dictionary” application coming to help recall your words permanently.
Last but not least, seamlessly sync words among devices. Let's try "now".
• Subscriptions •
• Subscription is annual basis. - $14.99 / Year
• Subscription is monthly basis. - $2.99 / Month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• We will not disclose your personal details to any third party without asking you. (We can't imagine why we would want to do this anyway.)
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin
Upgrade to Premium "now"!