Gain access to Morningstar's proven approach to fund investing with Morningstar FundInvestor. Download the app for free and receive our how-to investing guides at no cost or obligation. Then subscribe for $10.99 per month. If you currently subscribe to Morningstar FundInvestor, you can access the iPad edition for free!
Editor Russel Kinnel scrutinizes everything from a fund’s strategy and management, to stewardship, trading costs and long-term performance to pick winning funds with strong performance.
Since 1984, Morningstar has served investors with the independent data, insight and resources they need to make sound financial decisions. Now you can tap into our research and recommendations for the serious fund investor on-the-go with Morningstar FundInvestor.
• Interactive: Link to current fund data and proprietary mutual fund reports for FundInvestor’s 500 holdings.
• Timely: Receive immediate notification of fund news and issues.
• Portable: Access to your issue library is at your fingertips for quick reference and offline reading.
• Custom: Change screen orientation and bookmark/organize your favorite articles within each issue for future reference.
Current digital and home delivery FundInvestor subscribers have free unrestricted access to each month’s iPad edition. Login is required.
• Single Issue: $10.99 (non-subscription)
• One-month subscription: $10.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• One-year subscription: $124.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Auto-renewal may be turned off in the customer’s iTunes Account
About Morningstar Investor Newsletters
Our newsletters provide investors with strategies and investment ideas to improve their returns, hedge their risk, diversify their portfolios, or generate additional income. Our focus is primarily on the US financial markets with global market commentary provided to give investors a broad picture of the world’s economy.
Morningstar newsletters and digital services follow proprietary, time-tested strategies and provide investors with exclusive recommendations backed by a team of more than 25 mutual fund analysts and 80-plus securities analysts. Our fund analysts are true experts: They have access to the most comprehensive mutual fund database in the world to determine the best strategies for long-term investing success. This quantitative analysis is supplemented by qualitative research through onsite visits to portfolio managers, analysts and traders. The result: unique, thoroughly researched investment ideas and strategies that you can’t find anywhere else.
Whether you invest in stocks, funds, or ETFs, Morningstar has a newsletter that meets your investing needs.