Does weather affect your health? You know it does. Find out how with KagenAir™…
There are many Apps for weather and many Apps for health, but KagenAir™ is the only App that can show you which environmental factors affect you most.
Answer a few questions each day, and over time you’ll discover what’s triggering your allergy and asthma symptoms.
WHAT’S NEW ...
- Apple HealthKit and KagenAir are now working together.
- Monitor your symptoms of allergy and asthma.
- Connect with nearby Specialists with our secure Quick Chat ! ©.
- Discover your personal Triggers.
- Receive severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
- New validated outcomes tests for hay fever (rhinitis) and asthma.
- See how weather affects the way you feel.
- Receive local weather updates each hour.
- New animated health risk and pollution maps.
- See your personal 3-day symptoms forecast.
- Share your Aller-Rhythm® display with friends and family.
WHAT WE DO …
We monitor changes in the weather across North America every hour of every day. By comparing your symptoms with changes in weather factors around you, we can help you discover what’s affecting you most – revealing your unique Aller-Rhythm® display.
TALK WITH A SPECIALIST…
Nothing should come between you and your doctor. That’s why we created a convenient TeleMedicine tool to make it easy for you to find help from local doctors and nurses interested in helping you. It’s called Quick Chat ! ©
We also make it easy for you to find the closest pharmacy anywhere in the United States, and you may also receive valuable coupons to help you feel well.
WHO NEEDS KagenAir ...
Anyone using Allegra, Benadryl, Claritin, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasacort, Nasonex, Dymista, Alaway, Visine, Zaditor, Afrin, Neo-Synephrine, Advair, Breo, Dulera, Symbicort, Albuterol, Proventil, Flovent, Aerospan, QVar or Asmanex will appreciate KagenAir.
PERSONALIZED MEDICINE …
As you continue taking easy symptom tests, your unique Aller-Rhythm® display reveals your personal forecast for experiencing allergy and asthma symptoms.
Everyday you’ll see personalized wind maps that reveal your unique risks for experiencing symptoms of allergy and asthma. By seeing how the weather and your environment affect your health, you’ll be in control.
How does weather affect your health? Find out with KagenAir.