PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification - Exam Prep
The CompTIA Project+ certification is an industry recognized vendor neutral credential. This certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including managing projects. CompTIA Project+ supports the creation of a project management culture in any organization. Certifyhill’s guaranteed certifications App PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge.
Prepare for the following certification
• CompTIA Project+ Certification
Project+ is a standalone certification from CompTIA with the exam code PK0-003.
This certification covers the entire project life cycle, from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. It validates that project managers and team members have the classic project management skills to help them complete projects on time and within budget.
• Understanding project planning
• Analyzing business management and processes
• Completing projects on time and within budget
• Creating a project management culture in large and small organizations
Authored by Industry Experts
PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification - Exam Prep by Certifyhill uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training and preparation with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Practice Test Sets
PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification - Exam Prep by Certifyhill also includes full-length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each exam preparation has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
A Project+ certified professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
• Project manager
• Business analyst
• Project team member
PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam FAQs
What certificate do I earn on passing the CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam?
- If you pass PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification exam you will get credit towards the following certification:
• CompTIA Project+ Certification
What are the Pre-requisites of the exam?
- While there are no official prerequisites for the PK0-003 exam, both CompTIA and Certifyhill strongly recommend candidates to have one year of managing, directing or participating experience in small to medium scale projects.
What is the format of the exam?
- The exam consists of multiple choice and performance-based questions.
How many questions are asked on the PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification - Exam Prep?
- The exam contains 100 questions.
What is the duration of the exam?
- 90 minutes
What is the passing score?
- 710 (on a scale of 100-900).
Here’s what to expect from your PK0-003 - CompTIA Project+ Certification - Exam Prep App:
• 100% Exam Coverage
• Pre-Assessment Test
• 250 Practice Questions with Full Explanations
• Interactive Quizzes
• Test History and Performance Review
• Continuously Updated