The Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Coca-Cola (NYCWFF) is the only annual festival in New York City to bring together legendary culinary icons from around the globe along with America's most beloved television chefs for an unparalleled weekend of over 100 events. NYCWFF benefits the hunger-relief programs of No Kid Hungry(R) campaign and Food Bank For New York City. Having raised over $9.5MM to date, 100% of the net proceeds from the Festival go directly to these community-based organizations.
Download the NYCWFF app to:
- Search participating NYCWFF restaurants and culinary talent
- Buy ticket and mark your favorite events and culinary personalities
- Download NYCWFF's exclusive playlists
- Use the "Getting Around" feature to navigate your way to, from and around NYCWFF
- Stay up-to-date on live cooking demos, book signings and more
- Join the conversation via the NYCWFF Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds