Have you been asked by your business to look at adopting the HSE's guidelines to tackling work related stress? If so Stress Measure was designed for you!
Already tested with more than 3000 users simultaneously no matter how large your organisation Stress Measure can help you adopt the HSE's "Management Standards".
Designed around the HSEs "Management Standards" Stress Measure provides:
- Anonymous survey tool of a set of 24 standardised questions based on the HSE's 6 themes
- Standardised Team Stress Risk Form in HD PDF
- More lengthy 33 standardised question indicator to help analyse individuals stressors more precisely
- Standardised Individual Stress Risk Form in HD PDF
- Integrated help system with HSE guidance & process
- Anonymous commenting by individuals on completing survey
- Create and review sessions across different time periods to track stressors at set times in the year or during particular changes within your business
- Instantly see departments / teams with the greatest stress levels
- Drill into the data to see which questions generated the highest levels of stress
- Automatically totals, aggregates and summarises survey data
- Export to Excel
- Add your own custom company logo the PDF reports *requires IAP
- I-Device mail integration making full use of I-Device mail features
- I-Device dynamic type support so users can set their own text size
Filter results from a date, to a date or between dates
Filter results by organisation, department, team and session
On screen graphs and HD PDF reports of:
- Comments taken from sessions
- Departments ordered by highest stressed
- Teams ordered by highest stressed
- Themes ordered by highest stressed
- Questions ordered by highest stressed
***Work with distributed teams:
Create your business hierarchy in Stress Measure then email it around your team, your team managers or even individuals can download their own copy of Stress Measure for free and complete your survey; they then email it back to you and your copy of Stress measure will automatically merge their data so you can analyse it with the rest of the business.
The UK Health and Safety Executive has developed the "Management Standards" approach to tackling work related stress; these standards represent a set of conditions that, if present, reflect a high level of health, well-being and organisational performance. This approach helps those who have key roles in promoting organisational and individual health and well-being to develop systems to prevent illness resulting from stress.
*Contains public sector information published by the Health and Safety Executive and licensed under the Open Government Licence
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your own app designed at: Fatteddy.com
and like us at: facebook.com/fatteddyapps