Make your visit to the Portuguese Synagogue in Amsterdam even more fun with this free app.
From 12 years, for the whole family!
Visit the Portuguese Synagogue in Amsterdam and imagine yourself in the Golden Age. With your iPad in your hand you discover the history and contemporary life of Amsterdam's Portuguese Jews. You meet rabbis, the exiled philosopher Spinoza, and a Jewish bride.
Perform interactive commands, make a short film and test your knowledge in a quiz. At the end you will receive a souvenir of the online Esnoga Quest.
- Choose your own path in the Portuguese Synagogue
- Discover the outbuildings of the complex (such as treasuries)
- Play along with one or two others
- Perform interactive commands
- Take photos and movies
- Test your knowledge and try the quiz
- You get your results and video in an online souvenir by e-mail
How does it work?
1. Download the free app on your iPad.
2. Come to the Portuguese Synagogue (Mr. Visserplein 3, 50 meters from Waterloo).
3. Open the app and start your Esnoga Quest!
Plan your visit to the Portuguese Synagogue:
Did you know you Esnoga Quest can do with your whole class?
Get your iSnoga on (after you've done the quest):
This app is free and is offered by the Jewish Historical Museum.
Questions / complaints / comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have fun and a successful Esnoga Quest!