Made by business aviation professionals - the most comprehensive biz airplanes data in your pocket.
- for all of biz aviation categories - Jet, Turboprop and Piston
- side by side multiple models compare tool
- interactive range map for multiple models
- HD images
- database and newsfeed updated daily
- offline mode - data stored in local database and available without Internet connection
- database updated first time when device is online
- light data traffic
- for all of devices - iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- with one month subscription for database updates
- Advanced Search, Sort, Filter & Compare
- Newsfeed to keep you informed of latest developments
- Select favourite aircrafts for your fleet
- Range map to remember last used position/location
- Pull-down to refresh news/database in newsfeed screen
- New parameters in database structure:
- Operating Cost per flight hour
- Cabin Volume
- Payload with full-fuel
- Sea-level Cabin Altitude
Made in Swift. Powered by Core Data. Exclusively on App Store.
AirDB is more than airplane catalog - it’s a airplane app, a business aircraft database that allowed you multiple aircraft comparison based on detailed and daily updated aircraft data.
You can read about Jet, Turboprop and Piston model airplane news and business aviation news. You can sort and filter aircraft information based on more than 20 criteria and aviation metrics both on US Imperial or Metrics system.
This unique aviation app is available for all devices: iPhone, iPad and even for iPod Touch.
Your best aviation app you can simple use as aviation catalog or as your aircraft identifier app or simply stay updated with aviation business news. All of provided data and informations was available only in business aviation magazine or in business aviation insider blogs - now you can have it with you all the time even when you are offline. Make your own business aircraft comparison table and work on specific aircraft analysis and aircraft review.
Listed business jet aircraft models are:
- Cessna: Citation Mustang, Citation M2, Citation CJ2+, Citation CJ3+, Citation CJ4, Citation XLS+, Citation Latitude, Citation Sovereign+, Citation X+ and Citation Longitude
- Bombardier: Learjet 40XR, Learjet 45XR, Learjet 60XR, Learjet 70, Learjet 75, Learjet 85, Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Challenger 850, CSeries VIP, Global 5000, Global 6000, Global 7000 and Global 8000
- Gulfstream: G150, G280, G350, G450, G500, G550, G600, G650 and G650ER
- Dassault: Falcon 8X, Falcon 7X, Falcon 5X, Falcon 900LX, Falcon 2000S, Falcon 2000LXS
- Embraer: Phenom 100E, Phenom 300, Legacy 450, Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650 and Linerage 1000E
- Airbus: ACJ318, ACJ319, ACJ320, ACJ321, ACJ330, ACJ340, ACJ350 and ACJ380
- Boeing: BBJ, BBJ 2, BBJ MAX, BBJ 3, 747-8 VIP, 777 VIP (200ER) and 787-9 VIP
- Hawker: 4000, 900XP, 400XPR, 800XPR
and Honda HondaJet, Piltus PC-24, Sukhoi SBJ, Aerion AS2, Beechjet 400A, Beechcraft Premier 1A, Eclipse 550, Diamond D-Jet, Nextant 400XTi, Comac ARJ21-B, SyberJet SJ30 Plus, Cirrus Vision SF50
Alongside with aircraft jet engines models also are listed aircraft turboprop engines models and aircraft piston engines based models:
- Cessna: Caravan, Grand Caravan EX, Caravan Amphibian, Skyhawk, Turbo Skyline JT-A, Turbo Stationar and TTx
- Beechcraft: Bonanza G36, Baron G58, King Air C90GTx, King Air 250, King Air 350i and King Air 350iER
- Piaggio: P180 Avanti II and P180 Evo
- Piper: Meridian, Matrix, Seminole and Seneca V
- Cirrus: SR20, SR22 and SR22T
- Diamond: DA40 XLT, DA50 Magnum, DA42-VI and DA62/DA52-VII
and Piltus PC-12 NG, LET L410 UVP-E20, Britten-Norman 2T Islander, Evektor EV-55 Outback, Viking Twin Otter 400, Vulcanair P-68 TC, Daher-Socata TBM 900, Daher-Socata TBM 850, Extra EA-500, Kestrel Kestrel, Gippsaero Airvan 8, Gippsaero Airvan 10, Mooney Acclaim Type S, Mooney Ovation 3, Quest Kodiak, Epic E1000 and Nextant King Air C90XT