*** NOW FREE ***
Disc is a beautifully minimalist puzzle game. Two light discs make a dark one, and two dark discs make a gray one. Two gray discs side by side will pop out of the board, and that's how you get points. Every level has a challenge where you have to pop gray discs in a certain way to advance. The more you play, the more exciting it gets.
Disc is smooth, fluid, subtle and clean, yet incredibly fun and colorful. Kids will enjoy making new discs by moving the board pieces around, while adults will get drawn in by the increasingly difficult challenges of each new level.
Find out more at http://disc-game.com
Watch a gameplay video at http://vimeo.com/tapush/disc-game
- No in-app purchases
- No advertisements
- No annoying time limits
- No downloadable content
- No account required
- No tracking your usage
- No gathering your information
Great for playing:
- On the subway or on the bus
- While stuck in traffic (please don't play while driving, though)
- At the dentist
- At PTA meetings
- Under the table at Thanksgiving dinner
- During TV commercials
- While waiting for your job interview
- In line at the bank or the post office
- When customer service puts you on hold
- In an elevator during a blackout
Disc is just plain and simple entertainment. You get the full game in all of its glory for free. No strings attached. Hope you enjoy!